Wednesday, February 4, 2015

For Nima, who reads to me.

The Blessed Soul

He read to me  Crazy Awesome Paintings by Vladimir Kush
from the green apple
the generosity of a dying ant
He petted my hair
and gave me a drink
from the tears of fairies!
He shook my hand 
watered the broken vase in the corner yard
Remembered the dying fish in the black bowl too
Played me  music 
the blessed soul

One night while I was sleeping on the dying thread of eternity
That night behind the horizon of I see nothing,feel nothing and maybe the end is near
While I was trying to repeat"This shall pass too, this shall pass too" over and over again,,,

He sparkled like a star
now nothing is the same
He sang me a song
"He my son!"

                              p.k    Jan 27,2015


20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this link mean dear reader? :) Parissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. vans outlet, ghd hair, iphone 5s cases, ralph lauren, asics running shoes, instyler, beats by dre, iphone 6 plus cases,

    ^^
    goldenslot
    gclub online
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. مظلات وسواتر ، عليكم التواصل معنا بالمؤسسة لمعرفة المزيد من الخدمات التي نقدمها لكم في مجالات المظلات والسواتر والقرميد وبيوت الشعر والبرجولات بأجود الخامات المستخدمة في التصنيع وبإستخدام أحدث التقنيات الحديثة في التركيب وذلك لضمان سلامة وجودة التركيب للحفاظ على حياة المواطنين،

    مظلات وسواتر فنون التظليل
    مؤسسة فنون التظليل
    مظلات
    مظلات
    سواتر
    سواتر

    هناجر
    برجولات
    قرميد
    بيوت شعر الرياض
    شبوك

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 50ebdfae22575f228c73b568168b1522
    website kurma
    website kurma
    numara onay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. e8343c37d53b859c1ac3ddd90c98a4f0
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your article. 229bf44ac3cca1028f81a6580247c739
    evden iş imkanı

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!