Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where the beating thing lies....


I will plant you in the Garden in my heart
Right in the center where the red beating thing lies

There will be butterflies singing in a corner
I will plant you there for safekeeping
And smell you every night
pictures: Vladimir Kush

You grow every day while my heart ages
And love grows strong

When the moon looks over jealous
And the flowering book is closed
I have you to show
 




 In the garden in my heart
Where the butterflies grow
You are the queen of the dance
We’ll laugh at my silly jokes





You’ll go up, you’ll go down
The most magnificent love
With the beating of my heart

 


 If I could only feel the rain
I would invite heaven
To take a picture
And send it to God
While I peacefully sleep
Next to you
In the Garden, under the rainbow!
p.k 2011


Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh
  (Your comments are greatly appreciated! :) )

3 comments:

  1. Hello! In this blog entry did you base on any researches or these are fully your personal reflections? Waiting forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't really get your question. But this a poem I wrote for my son and no I didn't need to research my feelings:). But did you like it?

      Delete
    2. I guess maybe a simple answer to your question would be. Yes this is only my own reflections. Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!