Thursday, August 23, 2012

While waiting....


I was going to scream:

“Hey! You need to give me that job Mr. C”. But he truly didn’t have too. He didn’t need to do such thing. No one had to!!! Ha….

It is pink to think we can force people’s hands in doing what we want even if the bullets don’t land at the core.

My heart is being pressed with emotions:
Worried, scared, disappointed!
Pictures: Vladimir Kush   Sea and Ship

I think I might hang myself!

“I truly am capable! Are you crazy Mr.?! Can’t you see the brilliance in me that is mine. Did anyone else shine brighter?”

Probably, if so I have too much shade blocking my glow!

What am I thinking? Is this an ever lasting negotiation between my heart and my capabilities?

I think my heart is being pressed under so much wants. I told him:

“Unfair is if I couldn’t walk…..
Unfair is if I was in a plane crash……
Unfair is if my child was born without legs like a fish….
Unfair could be if I didn’t have lips to kiss the Dawn…”
 
But, not getting the job I want is far from not being fair. It’s just a window.
Maybe a window is an opening so I can throw my imagination in a hat and scream… YAHoooo!


 Maybe a window is an opening for me to carry my numb body through a field and dance naked under cold, cold water.

Maybe you sir will stand in a corner looking at my naked dance wishing you could dance with me if you only knew how!

If you knew all my capabilities maybe I would get this job and if you couldn’t see my wings under that dark, stiff suite so be it!!

I must say sir: “your loss!” since I can fly and I have a map.

There, I can hear a waterfall that calls my name. There is a blue bird swimming, waiting for me. I shall awaken with a kiss and hold the colors that are flowers of my imagination.

You don’t know me Sir! Now, I can hardly recognize myself.

When I travel and go far away I’ll make sure to bring back a yellow blanket and wrap myself in it. It’s warm and cozy, room   for only one.  
I’ll take it to the dance of monkeys.We’ll all dance and the stars shall sparkle.

I’m no longer worried! You can give that job to another someone who can lie down on the warm sand. But make sure they know how to make foot prints and if you pass my castle the one I made in the snow look for my footprints they have yellow and red shades.

 

The footprints shall carry my dream inside the open window where I quietly sleep, dreaming of me and a crowd of monkeys dancing naked, jumping over castles, making footprints, while waiting……

Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

 (comments are always greatly appreciated on these postings!)  p.k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!