Friday, August 17, 2012

She ate from the breeze in the window!


I am thinking of a girl
Pictures: Vladimir Kush
who slept on the moon
ate from the breeze in the window

 
She walked on the roof
no fear of heights
made love between closed doors

 Every morning woke up among the clouds
understood the cold wind at night
and adored open windows!

She hugged the exuberance of living in one sip

never alone in the crowd
And in love with two fish
Orange they were
She was awake!

Vladimir Kush 










I shall blow my dreams up
it will reach the moon
From there it will stop by the sun
Maybe it rises!

                                                                 p.k June 09

Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!