Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bag of laughter!





I have been spotted next to a flower
Under the ocean
Sobbing
I have been spotted
Next to a pillow
Drinking wine
I have been spotted
Doing a crazy dance
Naked, naked
The sun was not out
Bright, bright moon
I have been spotted
Behind a tall tree
Holding a doll sobbing
I have been spotted

Climbing that tree
Playing hide and seek with the sun
I have been spotted
Praying for love
Standing naked
Smiling
My hands wide open
I ripped the white shirt
Wet, wet shirt
I swim in the ocean
I carry a bag of laughter
Till the end
The bag! Larger than me!
Me and the bag
A journey of a lifetime
I’m swimming
Reaching
I’m climbing the mountain
Next to the apple
Close to the rose
I catch the butterfly
Open the bag of laughter
I’m sleeping
Under a tree
It carries my hopes
I close my fist
I hold my dreams
I open my fist
The butterfly is free.
                                                           P.K
Copyright © 2013 Parissa Khosh

2 comments:

  1. I just read seven of these and they are all so good! I'm not a poet and I don't read poetry much, but I'd love for you to go to this challenge someone just gave me and see how you do at haibun! It seems to be a community of poets who I think would receive you very well! Hope I don't just get spammed...

    ~ Annie

    http://ligoeditions.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/the-ligo-haibun-challenge-prompt-melt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! :) I just read your comment! You are so so sweet. I will definitely check the site you suggested and in the meantime will add one of my poems to this site. Please feel free to give me feedback. Thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!