Saturday, November 17, 2012

To be the king of Ants



Painting:Vladimir Kush

Rain betrays?
Was it the rain?
The beautiful transparent pearl
Taste like orange
Smell like fresh mud
Baked in the sky
I thought the rain was the source,
The cloud in my head
Cursing the colloidal droplets
Floating in my head!
The refusal of cell to act
So, I can’t think!
I had to hate the rain and what it did!
was it not protecting me
the flat-hood of a running truck?
Imagine hating the source of cleansing!
The transparent soul 
tear drops from the sky
Mother of life
God’s way of pouring joy tears to wash it all
all of it
Imagine hating the rain
But!
The connection I’ve built with the trees
Contrast the notion
So I dance once more
With the source of joy
Getting wet, being alive
screaming the loudest of scream
With no sound
Pounding my feet in puddles of joy
Water splashing
mud envy
dance it all
wash it all
sing, sing with nature
pure as can be
the trees cover my body
I’m laying on the ground
Being one with dirt, transparent!
Pulsing the ground
Gaining strength
my limbs taste the rain
The need to do a somersault
clings to my veins
Standing upside down
Shouts:"take it all in"
I can climb one more time
The tallest or
the shortest of trees
defy gravity once more
I’ll be the king of ants!
Yes, I can sleep through it all
I can be rain!
p.k
Nov 17,12

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome, Parissa!
    The first question made me wonder a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nanda, I'm glad you liked it. It makes me wonder too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!