Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fascination with the Ocean, a vacation story!





What are some things that make you ting?
The whole day memory was following me like a shadow or something in that neighborhood! Sitting in a room looking over the beautiful pacific ocean I was trying to trace back the roots of my fascination with water and specifically the ocean.
It truly didn’t help that Josh Gorban and then Andrea Bocelli were singing in the background. 





Could it be that I loved the ocean because of my childhood memory which transformed me  as a forgotten imaginative naive girl in the corners of my aunts villa in Northern Iran? Their villa was close to the sea and in occasions I had the unique pleasure of chasing mice while playing hide and seek with the sun.



“Where is D.T. Fleming beach?” Mehran asks and transforms me to now and here. Poor guy seems to be trying to enjoy my odd fascinations and I am not truly sure if he is feeling it as much as I am. The waves, the sunshine, where your feet sticks to the sand and all the cells in your body scream in unison “Yes! I am alive and as such I can swim.” I joke with my youngest son “let’s go to the nudist beach!” he screams in horror “ which uncivilized being created this beach?” and I think “ a free soul who didn’t want to abide by the man made rules of society.” and I realized that he might never understand my rebellion against clothes and everything that is a must and regulations all together!
I am writing this for my e-course but I am glad to take this opportunity to write as in writing you  pour your soul and search for all the untold stories. My untold stories come in form of poetry at night or at times brings me to the world of prose where I spin a magic and words follow in line in a related/unrelated fashion and I paint my soul on paper and this is why I write Ms. Bravo, and now I’m working on this blog!
Velademir Kush





But when I dig deep and look at the roots of my fascination with the ocean I find a three year old girl who looked like Shirley Temple or so I am told who takes a trip to Florida with two angels who were her American grandparents on a vacation which transformed her and sets her to be who she is today!
Before I finish this sentence Michael Buble starts singing sway! I need to go Rumba! want to join me!
p.s. I need to think about my other fascination dancing and it’s roots. What are some of things that make you ting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!