Friday, March 22, 2013

The dream....

Picture by: K.G

To be searching and not finding.
To be a dream of you are capturing the moon and standing in a puddle going nowhere.

To have to operate on your vocal cords just to hear a faint scream and scream again till you are no more vocal.


To look at the ocean and see blood and then to see yourself flying over a green, green grass dreaming of a man who is your life and then reaching emptiness, emptiness. 

Flying over the coo coo’s nest
I drink a sip of water. 
It is my turn!
 I dream of a wide valley where the roses smell like roses.

There is a place where I dream of. 
It is over the horizon. I shall tie a red, red ribbon or maybe yellow around that corner close to something and then suddenly and only suddenly ....
I wake up and yes! I take a deep breath!
                                                                  p.k
                                                                                                   Copyright © 2013 Parissa Khosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!