Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tulips are still red,Let's jump to the moon!"

Pictures: Valadimir Kush


Hold my hands
 While the tulips are still red
Lets walk up the back allies of Gardenia in my mind
 




Sleeping, holding each other tight
Till there is time
Let’s swim in the cold lake 


 Hugging the red Tulip once more
In the dark night
 Let’s get all excited by the sound of the train

Climbing the staircase that bypasses all grandness
Hold out our hands  
Feel the moon



Take my hand
To jump over the closed minded space




Staring at the moon, Today!
Weep for the childhood we never had





Look into my eyes
Parallel lines are turning my green soul, yellow


Between the lines
You will find a small blinking star
Watching a mermaid swim

Her feet in water, hands on the moon
Rolling in the grass of dreams
Eating pomegranate

Drip ,drip, drip

Pomegranate juice is splashing all over me
Like chickenpox


 


 You lick me
I taste like strawberry
You taste like pomegranate









I wear my boots
To run in the rain
“Hey, you!”
You yell at the car that splashed water
All over me
 Tulips are still red
My clothes still wet
Let’s jump to the moon.
P.K Nov, 09

Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!