Sunday, September 2, 2012

Finale of my play


Pictures: Vladimir Kush


"You know how I love you?"
“Even now?”
You ask in wonder

“After all the thorny flowers
I bestowed upon you?"
I laugh,
A moment of silence 
It’s an awkward sense, don’t you think?
After all the thorns....
I reply
                         “still!”


I ask again “….”

 



“What you’re saying girl
Over the forest of time
Yesterday and today
Now! Hazy and Grey
Still?”






I wonder how my madness you don’t know
“Do you know how I love you?”


 
You answer in surprise


"No!How?
My crazy dove
At the finale of your play?
How?”

“You’ve been tattooed in me”

“Where?Where?”



“In a small house within a capillary
In a house like no other
Behind my heart's wall
By the foot of that small capillary
Yes, the small capillary
In a space
You’re tattooed.
And my heart till I don’t know when
Shall play your drum


Spring Resurrection(mask)


 Unless,
by accident
I give away my heart
In a night of passion
to be free
then my heart might laugh
Once more
Die once more...”
                                                                      p.k

Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!