Friday, September 7, 2012

Hearing the flower talk

There are four boys walking on the moon




Pictures: Vladimir Kush




I used to walk on the moon!
I did fly once
I smelled the centipede and heard a flower talk
There are four boys walking on the moon





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7ivnDsWgiGgQddhmKgdGi3gAcKodlLMBuHKJk2S3BNRoabo0_jOOuI0Z4egNDgcTb6dDW16wRvhk_E4Mi8vlWQ3sSLkW47CN8eoyBmohMgOCGPY1_E5_6AM7YDnxiXdiZIB_oqNFNGjx4/s1600/vladimir-kush-islands-of-memory.jpg


I used to fly over the rainbow.
                              I caught a fish with my hands



I don’t like fish
I like its smell
I'm a weird creature that way!

Never say good bye to a butterfly
YA-hooooo….
The butterfly can sting
The bee and its wing
 
If I had another life
I would be a wolf
Wolf is strong
If I had another life 
I would sing two songs
One to help me awake
One to smell the stars


 If I had another chance
 

 I would stop being a cloud
I would make love to an ant
I would sing and sing
then sing some more
I don’t have a nice voice!
 







I would watch In-treatment with J.
I would play the piano
If I had another life
Yes,if I had another life 
                                                                        P.K

                                                                                               Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh
As always I would appreciate your comments! :) P

2 comments:


  1. If I had another life
    I would be a wolf
    Wolf is strong
    If I had another life
    I would sing two songs
    One to help me awake
    One to smell the stars
    Love, love this absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Azar joon i just saw your comment as I haven't visited my blog for a long time. I am so excited to see you read and like my poem.
    Thanks for your lovely comment. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!