Friday, September 21, 2012

The innocence of thought



Pictures:Vladimir Kush


No one will know how I bled away
The way I mourned the loss of my virginity
In a flash
A black line was made on white
 




THE INNOCENCE OF THOUGHT
The tragedy of naivete
No one will ever read
The tears drawn on paper
You forced me
Truth
The bitter syrup
How I drank till the end
And still lived
In the corner of nowhere
Or so I thought


 
Listening to reality barking
With a tune
While I bled
Coloring paper with tears
No one will ever read the color
Or know
The innocence that was stolen from me
Standing in the corner of nowhere
As I believed stories of wild flowers
Laughing
Before you fed me that syrup




 How can we ever sew back?
Threads of a torn heart
As I’ve bled all my tears
As I’ve washed the innocence away


Then the light brightened the room
I saw you clear
How you did to my heart
Will it ever smile again?
Now that you shine
And the new light
In the color of my nightmare
In a corner where I bled all the innocence away!
p.k

Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh


1 comment:

  1. Pick the correct CMSThe foremost thing on which you need to continue your seo
    if not used properly, or if you become particularly 'trigger happy' with the
    tool. From a historical perspective," gaming" Google's search engine is defeated. Plenty of Companies Hiringseo professionals can also be mislead by the personalization aspects of search engine marketing strategies. The tips apply generally to other platforms as well, gives a local business owner trying to get your website submitted.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; seo agency

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!