Friday, October 5, 2012

Playing on a mirage

A river will come
It should
I’ve been waiting for years
I’ve planted a tree
By my house
It's cloudy
There will be rain

I’ve been too homesick
hoping for the river
I sat for long
Waiting for a thought
Till the winds blew home



I played on a mirage so
that I sank
I saw a hand that was not one
My momentary life
Carried my far away memories
On the backs of a balloon that popped
It’s no longer there, yesterday
Only today
Only tomorrow

Tomorrow a river will come
I have planted a tree
I took a picture from the Pelican
Can you believe that?
With a new air that’s alive

Tomorrow is another day
The day after touch
and it killed the momentary life of today
 
A day shall come
This time I'll give today to the river 

    
And I’ll sit next to the tree
Waiting for tomorrow
Tomorrow maybe I’ll ride the balloon
In one moment
To reach eternity



Somewhere far
full of soul
there is the  Daffodil’s party
I will go!
I’ll open the ties of today
There will be a balloon
near the river
A river
A tree
A balloon
Tomorrow!....
p.k
Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

(This is my poem for this week! :) Let me know what you think!:) I really appreciate your feedback.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi all. You can now leave a message on my blog! I would like to know if you like the poem or poems. :)
    Thanks for reading and checking in. If you have a blog/website leave me the link too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!