Friday, October 12, 2012

Shadow of a memmory

To Leondus Gussenhoven (Grammy)

You walk on my heart
The moon is out
Traces of your finger drying my tears
Warms me in the cold nights

While you make love in the cloud
My eyes dream of the moon
Hoping to see you once more


Do you remember the Last Night!
Pictures:Vladimir Kush
Under the Persian sky
The moon
Me
You
Tears
My tears



You promised
"I'll meet you at the moon!"
you said, holding back tears
"Every night
 I’ll be looking at the same moon
 we won’t be far after all!”



 
Through the night I walk
Grabbing a memory
staring at the moon
To see you again


Do you know 
how I awaited the monthly gifts
the ones you sent
that came from heart
that smelled like you



 
It was never the things 
it was always the smell
your smell
your perfume
I wrapped in my quiet
with the promise of a hope nearby
that-helped me breath color
under the thorns

And then they stopped 
But,not the moon
every night
the shadow of your memory shines






While you quietly sleep on the cloud
The four year old eyes
of a grown woman
waits for the moon 
Remembering our final night together
You wiping my tears
the last night
 when my heart laughed
When my heart died!






You, among the clouds
me on the gorund
eyes fixed on the moon
my heart tells the story
of gratitude
angeles and tears
tears and possibility


Now you are eternal
I declare
you forever live
in the lines on my soul

and you know frankly
I don't need the moon to feel you near...

Oct 2012, P.K 
Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh
(This is my poem for this week! :) Now you can leave me a comment on the blog to let me know what you think.. I appreciate your feedback!)

1 comment:

  1. I just realized my setting was blocking comments! It is now fixed and you can directly leave me a note on my blog and let me know what you think.
    I appreciate you comments + if you have a website/blog leave me the link!:) thanks for checking in. Parissa

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!