Saturday, October 20, 2012

The blueprint



When I die…………………..
The blueprint I hope to leave behind for my lovely boys.

Painting by: Vladimir Kush

When I die it will be of no importance if I cooked dinner the night before. It would not matter if you guys lived in a tidy house or if flowers were smiling on my dinning table.
It will matter how I tucked you in at night. Night after night and the tenderness of my touch will put a hand mark on your heart forever.
When I die it won’t matter if I had the best of clothes or the worst of them. It will matter that I took you to your soccer practice day after day and then night after night read you those silly stories. You know that might not even matter, what matter is the kind of prints I can print in your small heart to remember me by.

It would matter I hope that I love you more than life itself. It would matter that I think of you as the greatest invention in the history of mankind. I made you after all with god helps I suppose! :)
But you know that won’t really matter either! What really matters is the warmth you will feel anytime you see a mother rushing to hold her child or the warmth of hugging the pillow I made just for you!

Do you think that matters? I surely hope it does. I will love you to it and I will keep loving you so the memories can keep you warm when I’m gone.
You know what matters? The laughs we share. The jokes we tell. The comfort and the closeness we feel when we are near each other.
Life is short my angel so I want to make these prints on your heart so you can carry me within you through eternity the same way I carry you everywhere.

The glory of our being is not the material things we possess but the hearts we touch and I’ll leave that as a listen to you the same listen that I was taught by a great lady (Dearest Leondus).

“Dearest Granny, I have never told you how your prints are carrying me through and through and through. You will never know how much I love you and the way I needed you so, but the prints you left on my heart!Yes! Those prints you left gave me a path so I won’t be lost in this game we call life and forever and more I am grateful. You are an image in all my poems and forever live in my heart.
And, now my son if I can leave a path on your heart to keep you through the roughness of life I have done my job. Through the ups and downs the big and the small, then I have done what really matters and you will do the same one day for a lovely kid who will love you forever the same way I love you.
P.K April 6,2011 for my two lovely boys.
Dear reader, this week didn't get a chance to type a poem but I had this piece and I love to know your thoughts as what do you think really matters in life?leave me you thoughts. Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!