Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let's dance, rain or no rain..



Paintings by:Vladimir Kush


As we are fighters we dance
Dance through the storm I’ve heard!
As we are fighters sleeping is no option
Even with one leg
Even with no legs
And didn’t the frog jump with no legs?





As we are fighters dark is not acceptable
We shall follow the rainbow of the promised star
We shall walk head up
Strong over all the thorns 
the flowers thrown our way!
or the volunteer valleys 
that show up like a hiccup 
an obstacle to be danced through

As we are fighters we never loose sight
Of the star in the horizon
sparkling...
And even though far
When your soul dares to dream
And your heart dares to love
There is no road long enough
To keep you from flying
so let's dance through the rain
No option but to stand up!
Head high, goal clear
There is a sparkling star in my horizon
And I bet your horizon
That will carry you through
There, 
I can see destiny calling
And I shall dance to the end
Head high
Song in my soul
With or without flowers
Let's dance through the rain

The future is now
The rose garden not promised, but in reach
Let's stretch our hands and touch the sun
Tomorrow is a sparkling star waiting
Let’s reach it dancing!
Rain or no rain
Let's reach it, 
head high
Strong
Let’s dance
Rain or no rain!
P.K October ,2012

                                                                                                                                                                  Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

 (This is this weeks poem! :) What is your outlook on life? Do you agree or not that one should play well with the cards dealt? leave me your comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!