Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I was not a frog!



Painting: Vladimir Kush Gallery




The day I realized I was not a frog
the streets were purple
no sound to be heard
someone's house had a broken pipe
drip..drip..drip...





I felt the shadow of water on my skin
my human skin!
the water was green

There were too many stars in the sky
I didn't want a pair of glasses
I couldn't have been a frog!
I would have hoped
it all seemed so gloomy
the gunshots....
the floating angels
small kids, nowhere to go
A black line over the sky
A dark moon
A sky with no sun

I would have hoped if I was a frog
A sky with no sun!
It wouldn't have cut so deep
I would have imagined 
a colorless night
paint over the black line

made dewdrops from the rain
I would have stopped the sky from crying
stopped the pain
in the day with no sun
I realized I was not a Frog!

P.K black Dec,2012
Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!