Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Question?






surreal paintings vladimir kush 29
Print:Vladimir Kush









The heart
The pearl
Nothing stays constant
The ocean
water, motion
The stone that broke my heart
The metamorphosis of soil
The igneous rock
that changed: Metamorphic rock!
My wish
Change
The sky
Tomorrow that’s not at reach
Tomorrow that is!
All the differences
Our differences
The red color
Blood that colored my soul
The blue water, tear
washed it away
Our differences
The change
today, tomorrow, yesterday
child, now, the spirit that will remain
tomorrow, time,
all beauty, different forms of pain
Magic!
make up life
Life, death and  ?  
p.k
Dec 27,2012
(yasha was here! This line was typed by Y who was watching me type my poem!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!