Thursday, April 25, 2013

What do you appreciate?

To Appreciate:


The magenta sound of paradise
One can appreciate the flowers on one's way that refreshes one's soul.



Mr Tree with flowers!anyone knows the name?
Yet another one and the breeze always the breeze to remind us  how lucky we are and of course the sun!









My students hard work. I am so proud of them. Almost all got into UC or Ivy league schools.

My beautiful students on Earth Day



http://act.350.org/signup/math-movie/




Again students came on a hot weekend day to watch "Do the Math" movie and to take action on what needs to be done about the climate crises.















Then again we can appreciate our attempt in connecting with nature;however seldom the attempts, the joy is well worth it!






















and also the joy of seeing young minds expanding. Ah the joys of living! 
I appreciate life! and I appreciate you my friend who are taking the time to read my blog. Who or what are somethings you appreciate in your life?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Parissa! Thank you for commenting on my blog -- your blog is lovely -- good luck with the AP exams.
    What I appreciate today: this beautiful warm summer-like day!
    love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda. It is great to have the opportunity to use all we learned in class in our lives. By the way blogging goes hand in hand with our dominant instinct! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!