Friday, April 19, 2013

Onward to the path



CANDLE
20 x 14
Edition: 500 by Vladimir Kush
Painting: Vladimir Kush
Taking note on what must be and what can’t be

Concentrating on the illusions of my brain

Perception of reality which is not

Believing in truth

losing it's meaning

Swimming towards the vastness

in not knowing

Pretending to be the first one

who knows the knowing of the climb

and yet they still might

build the Keystone XL pipeline!

I might even change from a one to a seven

Then fly

in the vastness of not knowing

Onward to the path of awakening

The truth

The other levels

Consciousness

The flight
Then, I might just dare to wake up.
p.k 4/17/13
    Copyright © 2013 Parissa Khosh   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!