Tuesday, April 9, 2013

For the one who wasn't





I bend my finger backwards
Not to feel the pain
The throbbing, the perfume
The thunder of knives laughing
Clouds clapping in disgust
Hiding for shelter

I smell the fish
Looking for the cat
Cat taking a bubble bath
In the perfume of lies
I open the door to watch nobody come in
Nobody with a smirk is at the door
With the everlasting generosity
Of a cow with no milk and frizzy hair
I watch nobody hitting me in the stomach
I’m almost out of breath
But don’t dare to quit
I run in the direction of nothing
Somewhere close to no-one
On the other side of nothing with a smirk
The laughing cow jumps over the moon
I see as nobody as my witness
how the narrow ends of a hollow line
becomes wavy and starts to dance
Dancing on the other side of nothing with a smirk
there is a nobody who knows my songs
Some place where I almost start to dance
a curve of something
like a heart.
                                  p.k
          Copyright © 2013 Parissa Khosh                                                                                      

2 comments:

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!