Thursday, April 4, 2013

Where are we from?




Picture: Devin art

I am walking on footsteps of a memory and swimming in a wide ocean with an unknown depth. There are shadows of light and reflection of a life half lived in the horizon and I need to search deep to find out where I am from. There are doors I have to open and alleys I must walk in my brain to get to the core of this question :“ Where am I from?”



I picture that I am from a place not affected by global warming! I am from a place protected from greed, where disease, poverty and injustice are stories of the past. I am from a place were all humans are aware of fragility of life. I am from a place were people truly believed in democracy and its true meanings. I am from a place where corporations and money are powerless and truth and morality rules.



But does such a place exist? In this global economy can we say we are from X or Y? Aren’t we all intertwined by our global connections? But do we act as such? Where are we from? Where are you from?
                                                                                              p.k

1 comment:

  1. Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!

    Look into my blog - provillus

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!